Photos of the raid at Dieppe 1942-08-19
- No. 3 Commando men who unlike No. 4 Commando wore steel helmets during the raid.
- German soldiers examine a Churchill tank at Dieppe
- Canadian and British dead at Dieppe, August 1942
- British prisoners at Dieppe
- Canadian prisoners being led away through Dieppe after the raid.
- Canadian dead at Dieppe
- Daimler Dingo armoured car and two Churchill tanks bogged down on the shingle beach. The nearest Churchill tank has a flame thrower mounted in the hull, the rear tank has lost a track. Both have attachments to heighten their exhausts for wading through the surf.
- Canadian wounded and abandoned Churchill tanks after the raid. A landing craft is on fire in the background.
- Destroyed landing craft on fire with Canadian dead on the beach. A concrete gun emplacement on the right covers the whole beach. The steep gradient can clearly be judged.