B17 F QE*Z 42-30389 Dear Mom crashed at Lummen on 17-8-1943
- Pilot: Bernard W. NAYOVITZ 1 Lt 0-409814 KIA
- Co-pilot: James F. SMITH 2 Lt 0-672005 KIA
- Navigator: Murlyn F. BURNETT 2 Lt 0-795195 KIA
- Bomb Aimer:Robert P. ALLISON 2 Lt 0- 2043752 KIA
- Radio: Arthur P. McDONNELL T/Sgt 12072988 POW
- Top turret: Albert V. BEYKE T/Sgt 35401584 KIA
- Ball turret: Jack H. LOVELESS S/Sgt 33373037 KIA
- Waist gun L: Jacob J. DALINSKY S/Sgt 13081308 MIA
- Waist gun R: Beverly G. GEYER S/Sgt 31152049 MIA
- Tail gun: James W. TOLBERT S/Sgt 13088962 POW
Read the whole story and documents here: http://aircraft-crashes-belgium.jouwweb.be
There are several possibilities in investigating the flight records on Back to Normandy. All the flights are plotted on maps, sorted " day by day", "by squadron", "by type aircraft", "by year or month", "by location" and much more! Don't miss this!!!
If you have any information that you want to share, please add your comment at the bottom of this record. Or sent your information to
Your photos and your information are very welcome! The young do care and with your help we keep up the good work.