3250th Signal Service Company: Looking for information

More
12 years 9 months ago #885 by fredvogels
I was in the 3250th Sig Svc Co. What is your grandfather's name?

Please Login to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #884 by fredvogels

loch_carron wrote: I am looking for information on the 3250th. My grandfather went ashore with them during the second wave on D-day. He recently passed away and I am trying to piece together his WWII experience. Unfortunately I believe his records were destroyed in the St. Louis fire in 1973. Any help would be appreciated.

More
12 years 9 months ago #883 by fredvogels

loch_carron wrote: I am looking for information on the 3250th. My grandfather went ashore with them during the second wave on D-day. He recently passed away and I am trying to piece together his WWII experience. Unfortunately I believe his records were destroyed in the St. Louis fire in 1973. Any help would be appreciated.

More
12 years 9 months ago #882 by fredvogels
fredvogels created the topic: 3250th Signal Service Company: Looking for information
I am looking for information on the 3250th. My grandfather went ashore with them during the second wave on D-day. He recently passed away and I am trying to piece together his WWII experience. Unfortunately I believe his records were destroyed in the St. Louis fire in 1973. Any help would be appreciated.