Developed in conjunction with Joomla extensions.

Maps

More
14 years 2 months ago #105 by fredvogels
Maps
Fred,

Ik heb hem een mail gestuurd.

Bedankt voor de info.

Groet Jan

Please Login to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #82 by fredvogels
Maps
Deze emails ontving ik enige tijd geleden

Fred, I do volunteer work for an archive and recently received a wwii file with 600 personal letters, complete 201 file and 17 Bigot Neptune maps mostly of Utah and Cherbourg. I retained literary rights and now have them on CD's I want to place them, for sale, on some kind of page in addition to the ads I run. Do you have any idea how to do this? Thanks, George (LTC USA Ret)

Fred, There are 12 CD's. Most of the maps take a full CD each. I have literary rights but not property rights, so I cant give anyone a CD at this point. I have to clear such things through the university and the place that produces the graphics and the owner. Maybe later on that. These maps are first class, with supply points marked on them, plus the overlays and 3 joined maps. The thing that drives me nuts is how little he says in his letters about the war - I guess the censors were strict. Some of the letters have parts cut out. The Ste Mere Eglise map is great and his packet includes maps of the German defenses showing the guns positions etc. I really want to find a way to give old soldiers, military students, etc. something to work with. I dont set the prices. Thanks for anything you can recommend. Your page looks great. George

Misschien heb je er iets aan

Gr Fred

zijn email: [email protected]

More
14 years 3 months ago #79 by fredvogels
fredvogels created the topic: Maps
Hello,

Who can help me with maps from Normandy.
I am looking for the original maps.
It is not a problem when it's a copy or scanned.

Jan Ploeg