Info wanted about the 66th infantry division (USA)

More
5 years 11 months ago #1211 by fredvogels
fredvogels created the topic: Info wanted about the 66th infantry division (USA)
This request came to me
I am a photographer from England, and a recent project of mine is based on the 66th infantry division also known as the Black Panthers.

Whilst on a trip in New York i purchased two 5x4 Film negatives. Once scanned in, i could see that they were of a Military photographer, On close inspection i could see his arm patch and found out he was a member of the 66th. I have two images of the same man, and i have taken on the task of trying to find out the identity of the man in the images.

In the process of trying to find out who the man is i am also researching other members of the 66th.

The reason for this email is to see if you have any information regarding the 66th...

Up to now i have had some great responses of some very helpful people.

It would be great if you could get back in contact with me and let me know if you have any information about the 66th.

I am after all sorts of things from; Photos, letters, booklets, patches or drawings... anything in connection with the 66th infantry division.

Please Login to join the conversation.